McTimoney Canine Treatments
Keep your dog happy, healthy and free from back pain...
The McTimoney technique is a form of animal spinal manipulation that aims to reduce discomfort and health effects in a non-invasive and safe healing process. I focus on your dogs skeletal structure to reverse the causes of certain problems.
Qualifications to receive therapy
You can watch for signs that indicate your dog is in pain or has difficulty with mobility, which may indicate problems that can be resolved using the McTimoney technique. Before receiving treatment, the dog must have permission from its regular veterinarian. As your McTimoney specialist, I will request a medical history of the animal to ensure that treatment is applicable and beneficial.
COMMON DOG HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT CAN BE TREATED.
- LIMITED PERFORMANCE OR MOBILITY
- LAMENESS DUE TO A PREVIOUS ACCIDENT
- ALTERATIONS IN BEHAVIOUR
- LABOURED MOVEMENTS, DEPRESSION OR AGGRESSION
- ONGOING CONDITIONS THAT DO NOT IMPROVE
As a certified McTimoney practitioner I use methods that are safe and non-invasive. When you schedule an appointment, I start by carrying out an evaluation:
- REVIEW OF YOUR DOGS HEALTH HISTORY
- PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION INCLUDING GAIT ANALYSIS
- THOROUGH EXAMINATION OF THE SPINE, PELVIS, JOINTS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL STRUCTURE
- LOOK FOR SPASMS OR MISALIGNMENTS
- COMPLETE THERAPEUTIC TREATMENT
- FOLLOW-UP RECOMMENDATIONS
Each case is unique, so I develop individualised programs of treatments that are most beneficial for your dog. Typically, there is a series of treatments based on your animal’s needs until the dog has fully recovered from its condition.
Book an appointment
Your dog’s health is important and can affect the happiness and well being of the animal. Talk to Emily Walters today, McTimoney specialist for Worcestershire to discuss your dog’s condition and find out how McTimoney treatments can benefit your loving companion.
07983 565 438