McTimoney Equine Treatments
Therapy to provide pain relief and optimise performance...
Back problems in horses can stem from a large number of causes and the McTimoney technique is a highly effective treatment to relieve pain and improve movement.
Qualifications for treatment
Your horse may qualify for treatment if the following apply:
- SUFFERED FROM AN ACCIDENT OR FALL
- BACK IS ABNORMALLY LONG OR WEAK
- EXCESSIVE WEIGHT IN HORSE OR RIDERS
- BACK PROBLEMS DUE TO POORLY FITTED SADDLES
As a certified McTimoney practitioner and self proclaimed 'horse back lady' I use methods that are safe and non-invasive. All appointments start with an evaluation:
- REVIEW OF YOUR HORSES HEALTH HISTORY
- PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION INCLUDING GAIT ANALYSIS
- THOROUGH EXAMINATION OF THE SPINE, PELVIS, JOINTS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL STRUCTURE
- LOOK FOR SPASMS OR MISALIGNMENTS
- COMPLETE THERAPEUTIC TREATMENT
- FOLLOW-UP RECOMMENDATIONS
Each case is unique, so I develop individualised programs of treatments that are most beneficial for your horse. Typically, there is a series of treatments until your horse has fully recovered.